Netnod is hiring a new Head of Marketing
Netnod is a small Stockholm-based Internet company that has been operating at the core of the Internet for more than 20 years. We are recruiting an experienced marketer to run our marketing organisation and help drive the organisation’s future growth.
We believe that you are currently working in the Internet or Technology industry and want to run a small team of highly skilled marketers who work closely with both product development and sales. You are a strategic and visionary person and have a passion for new technologies. You will be responsible for building a future proof marketing strategy and ensure the ongoing execution of this. This role reports directly to the CEO and is an integral part of the management team.
Netnod offers a corporate culture that prioritise work-life balance for all our employees. Our attractive remuneration package includes benefits such as private healthcare, health and well being memberships and beneficial pension and insurances.
- Own and drive the marketing vision, strategy, execution and budget for the company
- Own, manage and execute all aspects of our branding, communications and PR strategy
- Partner with sales and product owners to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs
- Lead and grow a small marketing team
- Represent Netnod at Events both Internationally and locally in Sweden
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- You are a driven leader and inspire your team members and external providers to perform at their best
- At least 5 years experience from a similar position showing measurable results
- Experience of developing and driving B2B marketing (including digital) strategy and execution
- Experience from working in the Technology or Internet industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written skills in English. Good knowledge of Swedish both oral and written (Internal Corporate language is Swedish)
- Ability to travel Internationally
This position is located at our office in Stockholm
Send your application to email@example.com
Applications will close on 29 May 2018, but will be reviewed as they arrive.
Interviews with qualified candidates will start as soon as they have been reviewed.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our HR Manager - Nathalie Alberti-Fidani by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 070 326 2530