Connect to Netnod IXPs
Why connect to a Netnod IX
- Peering opportunities with the largest transit providers, telcos and CDNs in the region
- The best possible access to the Nordics, the Baltics and the Russian market
- Improved speed, stability, redundancy and routing control for your network
- Quick set up for your interconnects and high volume discounts for additional ports
- The most flexible connection options available (including fully redundant ports, private interconnects and a VLAN solution enabling peering throughout the Nordics with just one port
The Netnod IXPs are a layer 2 service, built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology. We offer connections at: 1GE, 10GE, 50GE, 100GE, and 400GE. More information on the technical specifications of Netnod's IXPs is available here.
Netnod’s data centre and carrier neutral Internet Exchanges (IXes) are available in:
Peer with leading transit providers and CDNs at the largest IX in the Nordics.
Access to 80% of Europe’s GDP within just 30ms roundtrip
Connect at Norway’s biggest data centres.
Peer where the Nordic’s northern networks meet
Connect to a local Netnod IX (Luleå, Sundsvall or Gothenburg) and use a VLAN interconnect to peer at Netnod Stockholm, Copenhagen and Oslo IXes, Read more here.