Connect to Netnod IXPs
Why connect to a Netnod IX
- Peering opportunities with the largest transit providers, telcos and CDNs in the region
- The best possible access to the Nordics, the Baltics and the Russian market
- Improved speed, stability, redundancy and routing control for your network
- Quick set up for your interconnects and high volume discounts for additional ports
- The most flexible connection options available (including fully redundant ports, private interconnects and a Remote IX service enabling peering throughout the Nordics with just one port)
The Netnod IXPs are a layer 2 service, built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology. We offer connections at: 1GE, 10GE, 50GE, 100GE, and 400GE. More information on the technical specifications of Netnod's IXPs is available here.
Netnod’s data centre and carrier neutral Internet Exchanges (IXes) are available in:
Peer with leading transit providers and CDNs at the largest IX in the Nordics.
Access to 80% of Europe’s GDP within just 30ms roundtrip
Connect at Norway’s biggest data centres.
Peer where the Nordic’s northern networks meet
With a port at one Netnod IX, you can use the Remote IX service to get free transport and full peering opportunities at any other Netnod IX. This is an extremely cost-effective way to expand your reach with no additional equipment or cross-connection costs. Read more here.