Connect to the Netnod IX
Why connect to the Netnod IX
By connecting to the largest IX in the Nordics, your network benefits from:
- Peering opportunities with the largest ISPs, mobile operators and CDNs in the region
- The best possible access to the Nordics, the Baltics and beyond
- Improved speed, stability, redundancy and routing control for your network
- Quick set up for your interconnects and high volume discounts for additional ports
- The most flexible connection options available (including fully redundant ports, private interconnects, shaped ports and a Remote IX service enabling peering throughout the Nordics with just one port)
To get started, book a call with our interconnection experts using the form below.
On-net locations and connected networks
A full list of Netnod’s points of presence at data centres and carrier neutral Internet Exchanges is available here.
Curious to see the other 200+ networks who peer across the Netnod IX platform? Take a look at our list of connected networks.
The Netnod Internet Exchange is a layer 2 service, built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology. We offer connections at: 1GE, 5GE, 10GE, 50GE, 100GE, and 400GE. More information on the technical specifications is available here.
You can read the usage policy for connecting to the Netnod IX here.
Remote IX service
With a port at one Netnod IX, you can use the Remote IX service to get free transport and full peering opportunities at any other Netnod IX. This is an extremely cost-effective way to expand your reach with no additional equipment or cross-connection costs. Read more here.