Connect to Netnod IXPs
Why connect to a Netnod Internet Exchange (IX)
- Peering opportunities with the largest transit providers, telcos and CDNs in the region
- The best possible access to the Nordics, the Baltics and the Russian market
- Improved speed, stability, redundancy and routing control for your network
- Quick set up for your interconnects and high volume discounts for additional ports
- The most flexible connection options available (including fully redundant ports, private interconnects and a Remote IX service enabling peering throughout the Nordics with just one port)
The Netnod Internet Exchanges are a layer 2 service, built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology. We offer connections at: 1GE, 10GE, 50GE, 100GE, and 400GE. More information on the technical specifications is available here.
With a port at one Netnod Internet Exchange, you can use the Remote IX service to get free transport and full peering opportunities at any other Netnod IX. This is an extremely cost-effective way to expand your reach with no additional equipment or cross-connection costs. Read more here.
Information about Netnod’s presence at data centres and carrier neutral Internet Exchanges are available here