Netnod Stockholm IXP - Welcome to the largest IXP in the Nordics
- The best access to the highly interconnected Nordic region and the crucial Russian market
- Peering opportunities with some of the world’s largest networks
- Optimized speed, routing control and paths to your peers
- A robust and resilient exchange with industry-leading redundancy
Netnod IXPs are layer 2 services built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology.
At our Stockholm IXP we offer connections at: 2 x 100 Mbps, 2 x 1 GE, 2 x 10 GE, 2 x 100 GE
Connectivity to the IXP is fully IPv6 enabled and available via dark fibre or Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM). The Stockholm IXP provides industry-leading redundancy through:
- Dual connectivity from two 10 GB Ethernet switches located at separate facilities
- All switches using using dual power feeds and backed up by an uninterrupted power supply (UPS).
More information about technical specifications/IX architecture.
The two major data centre providers in Stockholm are Interxion and Equinix. Netnod is present there, as well as at KN7 and Glesys. Connecting to Netnod in Stockholm is possible from any location in Stockholm, but as Netnod is present at these locations, it is by far the easiest and fastest way to connect.
Netnod still includes the cost of the fibres to any address in Stockholm. Providers looking to connect to Netnod in Stockholm therefore have a free choice of which colocation provider to choose.
More information about colocation.