Netnod IX Stockholm
- Fast, redundant and secure interconnections for networks routing traffic between mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Baltics and Russia
- Peering opportunities with some of the world’s largest transit providers and content delivery networks
- A range of interconnection services including shaped ports, Remote IX and metro transport within Stockholm
- Optimised speed, routing control and paths to your peers
- A robust and resilient exchange with industry-leading redundancy
- 25% discount on consecutive ports at 100GE
Netnod IXs are layer 2 services built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology. At Netnod IX Stockholm we offer single or dual (fully redundant) connections at: 100ME, 1GE, 5GE, 10GE, 50GE, 100GE, and 400GE.
Connection options at Netnod IX Stockholm include: public peering, private peering, single or dual ports, Remote IX connections to any other Netnod IX, and point-to-point transport within Stockholm
Point-to-point transport in Stockholm
Netnod IX Stockholm provides a Metro Access service to optimise point-to-point interconnections between data centres and other networks in Stockholm. Metro Access offers point-to-point transport at 10GE or 100GE and can be provisioned quickly.
Route servers enable you to peer with many networks using just one connection. They are simple to use and make it easy to manage your peering with hundreds of other networks. Almost 70% of the connected networks at Netnod are available through our route servers with more than 75,000 IPv4 and 13,000 IPv6 active prefixes.
Netnod is a carrier and Data Centre neutral exchange point. There is a rich mix of Nordic and international ISPs, Telcos and Content Delivery Networks peering at Netnod IX Stockholm. A full list of connected networks is available here.
Point of Presence
Netnod is present at the major data centre providers in Stockholm: Digiplex, Equinix, Glesys, GlobalConnect, Interxion, KN7 and Obehosting. Connecting to Netnod in Stockholm is possible from any location in Stockholm, but as Netnod is present at these locations, it is by far the easiest and fastest way to connect.
More information about Point of Presence.