Netnod IX Copenhagen - Bridging the Internet in Copenhagen, Malmö and Beyond
Netnod IX Copenhagen is a prime entry point to the biggest and busiest Internet exchange in northern Europe. As the fastest growing IXP in the region, Netnod IX Copenhagen offers you:
- Lower transit costs
- The best access to the Nordic, Russian, and Baltic markets through Netnod's unique routes
- Peering opportunities with some of the world’s largest networks
- Optimized speed, routing control and paths to your peers
- Reduced latency and no backhaul for local traffic.
Connect to Netnod IX Copenhagen for a robust and reliable IXP managed by a non-profit, neutral organization and operated by experts in Internet exchange architecture and technology.
Netnod IXPs are layer 2 services built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology.
At Netnod IX Copenhagen we offer connections at: 100 Mbps, 1 GE, 10 GE, 100 GE
Netnod IX Copenhagen integrates Netnod’s established Malmö IXP with the former COPHIX exchange, which interconnects Interxion Copenhagen and Global Connect sites in Copenhagen.
- Connectivity to Netnod IX Copenhagen is fully IPv6 enabled and available via:
- A fibre connection that spans the Öresund bridge
- High-performance switches using using dual power feeds and backed up by an uninterrupted power supply