Netnod IX Copenhagen
With distributed Internet Exchange (IX) infrastructure and connection points in Copenhagen and Malmö, Netnod IX Copenhagen bridges the Internet markets of Denmark and Sweden over a high-speed, redundant fibre connection that spans the Öresund bridge.
Netnod IX Copenhagen is a prime entry point to the biggest and busiest Internet Exchange in northern Europe. As the fastest growing IX in the region, Netnod IX Copenhagen offers you:
- Access to 80% of Europe’s GDP within just 30ms roundtrip
- Peering opportunities with some of the world’s largest transit providers and content delivery networks
- Optimised speed, routing control and paths to your peers
- Reduced latency, transit costs and no backhaul for local traffic
- A robust and resilient exchange with industry-leading redundancy
- 40% volume discounts on consecutive ports of the highest speed (currently 100GE)
Netnod IXs are layer 2 services built on Gigabit Ethernet (GE) technology.
At Netnod IX Copenhagen we offer single or dual (fully redundant) connections at: 1GE, 10GE, and 100GE.
Connection options at Netnod IX Copenhagen include: public peering, private peering, single or dual ports, VLAN connections to other Netnod IXes, and point-to-point transport within Copenhagen or between Copenhagen and other Nordic cities.
Netnod IX Copenhagen provides a Metro Access service to optimise point-to-point interconnections between data centres and other networks in Copenhagen/Malmo. Metro Access offers point-to-point transport at 10GE or 100GE and can be provisioned quickly. .
Netnod’s WDM Transport service provides point-to-point interconnection at 10GE or 100GE between Copenhagen and other cities in the Nordics. Connections are available immediately to major data centres across the Nordics, and there is a fully provisioned service for local access.
More information about Netnod’s Transport Service is available here
Netnod is a carrier and data centre neutral exchange point. There is a rich mix of Nordic and international ISPs, Telcos and Content Delivery Networks peering at Netnod IX Copenhagen. A full list of connected networks is available here.