Peer into the future of internet connectivity
The world is becoming more connected.
As more businesses come to rely on cloud services, there is an ever-growing need for high-performing and resilient network connections.
A key consideration here is peering, the process by which networks exchange traffic to cut costs, keep traffic local and increase performance.
Netnod and Interxion have published a briefing paper that explains the role of peering in today’s shifting connectivity landscape. The briefing paper covers:
- the benefits of peering and how to get started at an Internet Exchange
- the role of peering as part of your interconnection strategy
- the difference between private and public peering
- how Internet Exchange route servers work
- what makes Stockholm and Copenhagen such good locations for peering
Fill out the form below and get the full Briefing paper