Netnod’s IXP Architecture
Netnod Stockholm IXP Architecture
Netnod’s Stockholm IXP provides dual port connectivity from two 100 Gb Ethernet switches located at separate facilities. This means we can offer your network industry-leading stability as you share traffic with Europe, the Nordics and Russia. We are the largest, most stable IXP in the region with a track record of providing 100% uptime since 2002.
Connectivity to Netnod’s Stockholm IXP is also:
- Fully IPv6 enabled
- Available via dark fibre or Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
- Run on dual power feeds and backed up by an uninterrupted power supply
We have installed switch equipment throughout Stockholm to make it easy for networks to connect to our IXP from a range of locations.
Netnod Copenhagen IXP Architecture
Bridging the Internet in Copenhagen, Malmö and Beyond
The Netnod IX Copenhagen integrates Netnod’s established Malmö IX with the former COPHIX exchange, which interconnects Interxion Copenhagen and Global Connect sites in Copenhagen.
Formerly known as COMIX, the Netnod IX Copenhagen was launched in 2014. It provides single and dual (fully redundant) port connectivity in Malmö and Copenhagen.
For network operators throughout the region, Netnod IX Copenhagen offers:
- A fibre connection that spans the Öresund bridge
- A highly efficient, multi-chassis architecture
- Reduced latency and no backhaul for local traffic
- Single or dual port connectivity
- Point-to-point data centre interconnections