Netnod DNS Services
With more than 20 years of experience at the core of the internet, Netnod has an established reputation as a trusted provider of DNS services. We are the provider of choice for some of the largest Top Level Domains (TLDs) as well as the operator of i.root-servers.net, one of the world’s 13 root name servers.
DNSNODE’s industry-leading network guarantees global reachability, resilience, and 100% uptime.
If you need mission-critical DNS support, and failure is not an option, you can rely on Netnod. Our DNSNODE service is the leading anycast and unicast slave service for TLDs and Enterprises.
Based on one of the most resilient, robust, and advanced networks in the world, DNSNODE has been developed with the same expertise we use to operate i.root-servers.net and advise the UN, the EU and the Swedish government on DNS best practise.
DNSNODE provides a full set of authoritative DNS slave services. These include a global anycast network with one of the largest server footprints in the world and a unicast service from the Netnod exchange point in Stockholm, Sweden. DNSNODE’s industry-leading network guarantees global reachability, resilience, and 100% uptime.
DNSNODE is available for:
Connect to DNSNODE and receive all the benefits of a service form the established experts in DNS anycast. Netnod offers TLDs, partners and enterprises:
- More than a decade of experience running DNS anycast slave services with 100% uptime for some of the world’s largest TLDs
- Expertise in security and stability developed over 25 years of running i.root-servers.net
- A global network presence with intelligent local connections based on advanced network architecture
- Connections to the IXP community with an ever-expanding network based on thousands of peering arrangements
- A resilient network designed for robustness and DDoS mitigation
- Advanced monitoring and statistics
- Security and standards compliance including DNSSEC and IPv6