Netnod IX Sundsvall
Netnod, the leading Internet Exchange (IX) in the Nordics, operates the Netnod IX Sundsvall. Local networks can connect at either Sundsvall or Gävle and peer directly with networks at both locations. With points of presence in Sundsvall and Gävle, this is the best place for networks in the middle of Sweden to exchange traffic.
Why connect to Netnod IX Sundsvall?
Peering at Netnod IX Sundsvall offers a range of benefits for local networks including:
- improved speed and performance: instead of backhauling on a transit route to exchange traffic, you peer locally. Every packet you exchange locally arrives faster and provides an improved experience for customers
- exchange traffic with all local peers: all networks connected at Sundsvall can peer with networks at Gävle and vice versa
- cost-effective connections: you don't need to pay IP transit and transport costs to distant sites to exchange traffic
- a more robust local infrastructure: as more networks interconnect locally, the local infrastructure becomes more robust and provides a better experience for end users
- stability and security: Netnod is the largest Internet Exchange operator in the Nordics with 100% uptime since 2002 and industry-leading security expertise
- a Remote IX service connecting you to Netnod IX Stockholm or Netnod IX Copenhagen: expand your network by peering with some of the largest ISPs, telcos and Content Delivery Networks in the world for as little as an additional SEK 500 per month