Netnod IX Luleå
Netnod, the leading Internet Exchange in the Nordics, operates the Netnod IX Luleå, the best place for networks in the northern Nordics to exchange traffic.
One year free connection to Netnod IX Luleå
Netnod in partnership with IT Norrbotten is pleased to offer new networks connecting to IX Lulea a one year free connection with no setup fee. The offer is available for contracts signed before the end of 2019, and is offered for connection speeds at 10GE.
As part of this special offer, IT Norrbotten will offer a free 10G connection from their local fibre site to networks peering at the Netnod IX in Luleå.
To read more about this offer click here.
Why connect to Netnod IX Luleå?
Peering at Netnod IX Luleå offers a range of benefits for northern networks including:
- improved speed and performance: instead of backhauling on a transit route to Stockholm, you peer locally. This means every packet you exchange locally in Luleå arrives 10ms faster and provides an improved experience for customers
- cost-effective connections: instead of paying IP transit and transport costs to distant sites to exchange traffic, you receive a FREE 10GE CONNECTION at the IX for 12 months
- VLAN connection to Netnod IX Stockholm or Netnod IX Copenhagen: peer with some of the largest ISPs, telcos and Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) in the world for as little as SEK 500 per month, read more here
- stability and security: Netnod is the largest Internet Exchange operator in the Nordics with 100% uptime since 2002 and industry-leading security expertise
- a more robust local infrastructure: as more networks interconnect locally, the local infrastructure becomes more robust and provides a better experience for customers