Call for presentations!
It´s a two-day event and the programme committee is now looking for presentations and lightning talks related to the following topics:
- IPv4 and/or IPv6 routing, operation, deployment and
- Internet backbone operation
- ISP and Carrier services
- Network/Internet Security
- Internet policy
- Trends within the industry
- Datacenter networking & operation,
- Technologies connecting to the Internet
- Internet-related topics within operation and management
Presentations must be of a non-commercial nature, product or marketing-oriented talks are strongly discouraged.
Please send Presentation Submissions to email@example.com
- Author's name and e-mail
- Presentation title
- Short Abstract
- Time requested (15 or 30 min slots)
Submission deadline is 28 February 2019
If you have any questions or requests concerning content, submissions etc
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the Netnod Meeting 2019 can be found here.
The Netnod Team