Netnod is recruiting a Global Account Manager
We believe that you are currently working within the Data/Telecom industry and has a good understanding of TCP/IP and DNS. You have worked in sales for many years, speaks and writes English fluently and you are able to travel internationally. The number of travel days in a year is expected to be around 70-80.
- Responsible for our TLD customers (Top Level Domain)
- Finding new business opportunities
- Working with RFPs and tendering
- Responsible for existing partners and to further develop with new partners.
- Working with our customers and prospects in the IX (Internet exchange)
- Represent Netnod at conferences and trade shows, both internationally and at home in Sweden
- Reporting and account management on the basis of predetermined parameters
- Minimum 5 years of working with sales B2B
- Experience of working with RFPs
- Experience of international sales
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Good technical understanding of TCP/IP and DNS
- Relevant education is an advantage
This position is located at our office in Stockholm.
Send your application with attached CV to: jobs[at]netnod[dot]se
For questions regarding the position, contact, Martin Eriksson
Phone: +46 70 317 04 10